way to engage students and their
families in sustainability?
Go Green Challenge?
10 step challenges to fit the school terms,
as well as individual challenges
in the following categories:
It has been developed with the support of the Adelaide & Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resource Board, incorporating their valuable resources to ensure that the program offers expert sustainability information.
THIS CHALLENGE REALLY DOES MAKE
A DIFFERENCE, HELPING US ALL LEAD A
HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE, CREATE A HEALTHIER
HOME AND BUILD A HEALTHIER WORLD!
WITH THE AID OF SOME GREAT TOOLS,
INCLUDING OUR REFRESH & GO GREEN
APP, YOU WILL BE LEAD THROUGH THE
“HOW” AND “WHY” FOR EACH STEP.
NEED TO MAKE THE CHALLENGE A HUGE SUCCESS:
• FUN AND INTERACTIVE GO GREEN E BOOK
• 2 INTRODUCTORY VIDEOS FOR STUDENTS
• 52 STEP CHECKLIST
• 10 STEP CHECKLISTS FOR TERM CHALLENGES
• CHECKLISTS BY CATEGORY (ENERGY,
WASTE, WATER, CHEMICALS & BIODIVERSITY)
• PARENT AND TEACHER LETTERS
• TREE AND LEAVES DESIGN
(TO DISPLAY IN CLASSROOM)
• MULTIPLE FACT SHEETS TO SUPPORT EACH
• CONTRIBUTION TO THE GO GREEN CHALLENGE
FUND TO SUPPORT SCHOOLS IN NEED AND
• GO GREEN SCHOOL LOGO
• STUDENT PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE
• SCHOOL GO GREEN MANIFESTO
• A set of 52 simple steps
to help us all live in a
more sustainable way.
• A school sustainability
students and their
parents to Go Green at
school and at home.
• Primary school, pre school
and kindergarten teachers
and childcare centres
• Students and their
• It will benefit anyone who
wishes to start their go
Green journey, but thinks
it’s too hard
• It is fun, simple
• It is easy to follow and
easy to implement change
• It includes all the tools
needed by teachers to
make it a successful
• There is no right or wrong
way to do the challenge.
Each teacher can complete
at their own speed with
any of the tools that they
choose to use for their